Image-Line FL Studio v11.0.1 Producer Edition Full + Registration Code
FL Studio is a full-featured music production environment capable of multi-track audio recording, sequencing and mixing for the creation of professional quality music tracks. With VST & DX hosting, a flexible mixer, advanced MIDI, DX and ReWire support no musical style will be beyond your reach. Songs or loops can be exported to .wav, .mp3, .ogg or .mid format.
New Features in FL Studio 11
This is a list of notable new features and changes in FL Studio 11. For the complete list (including bug fixes) please check the 'WhatsNew.rtf' in the FL Studio installation folder: '..\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio\WhatsNew.rtf'.
Notable changes to FL Studio 11
FL Engine / Interface
- Multi-touch support - FL Studio (and some plugins) now respond to Multi-touch.
- Right-click data entry - Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
- Horizontal/Vertical movement locking - Piano roll & Playlist, Shift (horizontal lock) & Ctrl (vertical lock) when dragging items.
- Menus - Can now right click to check several menu items without closing them (where appropriate).
- Instrument Channels - Ctrl+mouse wheel on Channel button to change the routed mixer track.
- Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now remember the MIDI input port used to avoid conflict between controllers.
- Content Library & Downloaded - Options now allow the Content Library to show as a tab in the Downloader.
- Improved Tap Tempo - Updated tap algorithm + nudge control for Performance Mode.
- Improved Tempo automation - Fine tempo field now fully integrated. Will also allow smoother tempo automation.
- New controllers supported - Including APC20/40, Launchpad, Lemur, Block, Maschine/Mikro, padKONTROL, Traktor Kontrol (more details here).
- Unique controller MIDI input port - Controllers can be assigned unique output ports for feedback. Plugins can also receive direct MIDI input from controllers before FL processes it.
- BassDrum - is a Kick/Bass percussion synthesizer with sample layering.
- GMS (Groove Machine Synth) - is multi-timbral hybrid synthesizer & FX channel from Groove Machine.
- Effector - 12 performance oriented effects. Perfect for use with multi-touch displays.
- VFX Key Mapper - Transform MIDI note input in Patcher.
- VFX Color Mapper - Redirect Piano roll note colors to unique voice ports in Patcher.
- DirectWave - Added multi-timbral mode to the FL native version (activate on the Options tab). Load and play more than one patch from note colors in the Piano roll.
- Harmor - Now supports Komplexer WT wavetables & 'Map audio regions to keys' with auto-dump to score for Slicex like drum handling.
- Newtone 2 - Now includes Warp editor mode for audio quantizing and aligning acoustic performances. Vibrato editor and revised and updated workflow to better match the Piano roll.
- Patcher - Added animated connections, curved lines and auto-zooming (drag items to the edge of the Patcher window). You can also now drop Patcher presets from Browser/Plugin picker onto instrument channels or effects slots to wrap them in a Patcher ('patcherize' the plugin).
- Synthmaker (Flowstone) - Is now upgraded to Flowstone the successor to the original program. Now including the Ruby high level programming language you can still create Synths, Effects but also control external hardware with support for USB devices, I/O cards, webcams and audio hardware.
- Click-and-hold functions in piano roll - Glue notes: Place the cursor between 2 neighbor notes, so the resize cursor appears, then click and hold to glue them. Mouse wheel velocity: Roll mouse wheel while holding notes. Mouse wheel tools: Right click and roll the wheel.
- Brush tool - Monophonic step entry mode (hold shift for old behavior).
- Chop chords - Added to Strum & Articulate tools.
- Performance Mode - Trigger Playlist Clips, on the fly, using your mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller. NOTE: When in Performance mode, MIDI data can't be recorded to the Piano roll.
- Options > Project general settings > Play truncated notes in clips - Restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips.
- Select - Clicking a clip once, but not moving it, selects it (even when not playing).
- Playlist - 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
Mixer and Browser
- Mixer - Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track's plugin windows.
- Plugin Picker - Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser. Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
Mirror: FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.1.part1.rar
Download: FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.1.part2.rar
Mirror: FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.1.part2.rar
Download: FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.1.part3.rar
Mirror: FL Studio Producer Edition v11.0.1.part3.rar
File Size: 342 MB
View: Screenshot1 - Screenshot2