EmEditor Professional v13.0.1 Full + Serial
Lightweight Text Editor for Windows with Large Files and Unicode
EmEditor is a fast, lightweight, yet extendable, easy-to-use text editor for Windows. EmEditor has won many awards, including the Shareware Industry Award in the Best Applications category! Both native 64-bit and 32-bit builds are available! ZDnet.com's Ed Burnette called EmEditor the “World's fastest text editor.” (Full article)
The text editor supports powerful macros, Unicode, and very large files. Emurasoft's timeless mission is to achieve our clients' needs and wants by listening to them with empathy and expertise. We value timely customer support, and are honored to have distinguished users, including major corporations, educational institutions, institutions of the European Union, ministries of Japan, and governments from all over the world.
EmEditor has earned the Windows 8 compatible logo by passing the Windows 8 certification test from Microsoft.
Multiple Selection Editing
The new version allows you to select multiple locations within a document. To make multiple selections, after making one selection, make another selection with the mouse while pressing the CTRL key. Alternatively, you can press the F8 key, move the cursor to extend the selection, press the F8 key again to finish the selection, move the cursor again to go to the next selection position, and repeat this procedure until you make all selections. Moreover, the Add Next Occurrence command (CTRL+R) will find the same text as the word at the cursor. The Add Next Next Occurrence command will skip the next occurrence, but add the occurrence after the next one. The Select All Occurrences command (CTRL+SHIFT+A) will select all the occurrences.
After you make multiple selections, you can type new text to replace all the selections at once. Pressing the BACKSPACE key removes the last character in each selection. Moreover, you can use many conversion commands against the selections.
The Find All button was added to the Find dialog box, which allows you to select all the occurrences.
Along with multiple selection editing, vertical selection editing has been enhanced. For instance, pressing BACKSPACE with the zero-width vertical selection now removes the last character in each line. This allows you to remove the end portions of text in multiple lines more easily than ever!
Moreover, the Switch Starting Point and Ending Point command (SHIFT+F8) was added. Before the new version, you could move the ending point by pressing arrow keys while pressing the SHIFT key, but couldn't move the starting point. Now with the new version, you can move the cursor to the selection starting point by pressing SHIFT+F8, and then adjust the selection starting point.
More Support for Very Large Files
EmEditor can now open a file containing a very long line (longer than 4GB). When EmEditor loads a file containing a very long line, it will split the long line into several lines, but it will combine them when saving the file.
Pasting very large text via the Clipboard became more stable by dynamically creating a temporary file.
The various Sort commands and the Delete Duplicate Lines command were also optimized for large files, and there is no longer a limitation of size to run these commands. As you can see from an example below, v13 became 3 to 7 times faster than v12 in the Sort and Delete Duplicate Lines commands when using very large files.
Multiple File Encoding Conversions
The new version allows you to convert encodings of many files at the same time. To do this, first open all files that you want to convert with EmEditor, either by pressing CTRL+O to open the Open dialog and selecting multiple files, or by specifying "emeditor.exe *.*", for example, in the Command Prompt window. Then selecting Save All with Encoding on the File menu will allow you to save all documents with a specified encoding.
The new Quick Launch command allows you to open a dialog box where you can type a partial keyword to search all the commands. A list box is quickly filled with searched commands, and then you can select which list item you want to launch. The Quick Launch dialog box will search all EmEditor commands, plug-ins, macros, external tools, recently used files, folders, fonts, opened document file names, and much more!
- The Comment/Uncomment commands now work as begin/end comments (for example, /* ... */) in addition to line comments. EmEditor will choose begin/end comments when the middle of a line is selected.
- A workspace now saves all bookmarks automatically. Bookmarks will no longer be erased when reloading files.
- When creating a new file by specifying a non-existing file name in the Open dialog box, EmEditor will now create a zero-byte empty file.
- The Help for each dialog box now contains information about all the controls without needing to navigate through branch items. The Help button was deprecated, and pressing the ? button or the F1 key will bring up the pertinent Help.
- A progress bar and a percentage indicator are now displayed in the progress window.
- The new Fast Binary Comparison allows for faster sort. Clearing the Stable Sort also allows for faster sort when stable sorting is not necessary.
- Find in Files dialog box now shows all associated file extensions of the current configuration in the File Types text box when Current File Type is selected from the > menu.
- High-DPI settings supported.
- The new version allows you to select text by mouse outside of the text area specified by the Narrowing command.
- The installer now allows you to add the Context Menu to Windows Explorer, and to have EmEditor check the updates.
- The installer command line options were added: NOCHECKUPDATES, NOCONTEXTMENU, NODESKTOP, NOIEEDITOR, NOIEVIEW, NOPATH, NOSHORTCUT, NOTRAYICON, and NOTXT.
- EmEditor Free is back! This time, EmEditor Free is the same executable file as EmEditor Professional. After you try EmEditor Professional for 30 days, you can still use EmEditor Free without purchasing the product for personal use only.
- When a user clicks on the left edge or the line numbers, a menu related to bookmarks appears now.
Mirror: EmEditor Professional v13.0.1 32Bit.zip
Download: EmEditor Professional v13.0.1 64Bit.zip
Mirror: EmEditor Professional v13.0.1 64Bit.zip
Download: EmEditor Professional v13.0.1 Portable.zip
Mirror: EmEditor Professional v13.0.1 Portable.zip
File Size: 10.32 MB / 9.48 MB / 8.96 MB