Image-Line Wasp v18.104.22.168
The WASP is a 3-oscillator synth with 2 LFO's and 2 ADSR envelopes, a ringmodulator, FM, PWM and a distortion unit to which we added an FX panel with Parametric EQ, Reverb, Phaser & Delay.
- 2 oscillators with coarse tune, -36/+36 semitones, & fine tune
- Oscillator shapes including sawtooth, square, sine & noise
- Sub Oscillator, slaved to Osc1 (one octave below), saw & square shapes
- Oscillator Mix slider
- Pulse Width for Osc1 & Osc2
- Frequency Modulation (Osc1>Osc2)
- Ring Modulator (Osc1 x Osc2)
- Amplitude envelope (ADSR) which can be linked to Filter ADSR
- Filter envelope (ADSR)
- 2 LFOs with Pitch, Osc Mix, Cutoff, Amp, PWM targets
- Filter section, packed with 6 filters.
- Cutoff, Resonance & Filter Envelope Amount adjustable
- Distortion section with Drive + Tone Control