Remo Repair RAR
Remo Repair RAR is a RAR file repair tool, which is the most suitable option for repairing corrupt / damaged RAR files. The software with its minimalistic interface yet powerful advance RAR repair algorithm scans and recovers files / folders from damaged / corrupt RAR files. The software supports all types of RAR archives.
How to Repair RAR file using Remo Repair RAR?
The overall repair process is simple
- Download and install Remo Repair RAR
- Browse and select your RAR file using browse button and select the button "Repair" to begin repair process.
- The software will start scanning the RAR file
- Once the repair process is over, you would be able to preview the contents of the file
- To save the contents from the repaired RAR file, now press "Next", a window will open where you can specify destination location save lost data
- Click the "Select Folder" button to choose the destination path, which can be your local drive, externally attached USB drive, or a mapped network location. Select the location and click the "Save" button to save all your lost data.
- Repairs all types of RAR (32 -bit, 64-bit) files
- Repairs corrupt RAR files with CRC errors
- Repairs large RAR files (4GB or more in size)
- Repairs RAR files stored on any storage media
- Once repair process is over, you can preview the lost data that can be recovered from the damaged / corrupt RAR file
- Recovered file contents can be saved to any destination location accessible to the host operating system
Supports Windows 7 (32 - bit, 64-bit)
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 or Windows 2008
- RAM – 1 GB RAM (Recommended, 2 GB RAM)
- Free disk space – 50 MB (for installation)
- Note: You must log in to your Windows PC as Local System Administrator to install the software
Password if Needed: