Deer Drive v1.51 - Action Hunting Game
Bring all the ammo you can get your hands on, because open season just arrived - BIG TIME! No blinds, decoys or endless hours of stalking and tracking! Just pure shooting fun, as herds of deer are driven into your sights!
Deer Drive features three major trophy species including two dangerous species, three superbly balanced weapons, beautiful natural environments, and most importantly - it is one of the most addictive shooting games of in the hunting game genre ever created!
Deer Drive from SCS Software is an arcade-style deer hunting game. Take aim from your cover, and pick off the best trophies as they run headlong past you. Do you go for the Prize Whitetail Buck, or play it safe and take out the marauding grizzly before he takes you out?
- Stand your ground and shoot the oncoming trophy animals!
- Watch out for the high-scoring trophy bucks!
- Shoot well and be awarded Breath Control!
- Careful not to shoot any does!
- Tag your targets carefully - some give bonus power-ups!
- Scores of magnificent animals to shoot.
- Trophy whitetails gallop, leap, and swerve.
- Dangerous charging moose.
- Deadly rampaging grizzly.
- An assortment of birds and small varmints.
FREE Screen Saver
- Free Windows screensaver with the game animals.
- No time limit, no expiration, keep the screensaver whether you want to purchase the game or not.
- Full ragdoll physics on all creatures.
- Realistic weather effects.
- High quality normal-mapped materials.
- Natural environmental sounds.
- Superb hand-crafted animation.
- Party mode for even more fun with friends
- An adrenalizing musical score.
Take advantage of all new features in this exciting shooting game update:
- NEW party mode for even more fun with friends!
- Windows Vista compatibility added
- Store & Continue game between play sessions
- FREE Windows Screensaver - unlike the game trial which expires in 30 minutes, this screen saver has no time limit!
- Extra challenge - the game has been extended with 10 extra rounds for a total of 30. Think the old Deer Drive was a piece of cake? Time to revisit the game!
- Rebalancing changes - bonuses are only available when you earn them, not randomly
- Performance improvements - Deer Drive should run faster on older computers.
More Info: http://www.deerdrive.net/